Subject: Re: Confidentiality Agreement: Republic of Georgia
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 05:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

Wade

Thanks for the info. For the time being, please keep me in the loop. If the 
deal heats up, I might get someone else involved at that time. Thanks!

Scott

From: Wade Cline AT ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@CCMAIL on 05/07/99 21:53 CDT
To: Scott Sefton@ECT
cc: Mark E Haedicke@ECT, Trey Comiskey AT ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@CCMAIL, Rob Walls 
AT ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@CCMAIL 
Subject: Confidentiality Agreement: Republic of Georgia

Scott,

Hope things are going well. I want to bring you in the loop on a hydro 
privatization transaction that EI's renewables group is looking at in the 
Republic of Georgia.

A few days back, I was asked by Trey Comiskey of EI's renewables group to 
review a confidentiality agreement with Merrill Lynch, who had been retained 
by the Republic of Georgia to assist them in privatizing various generation 
and distribution assets in the country. I was told that the assets were 
approximately 9 hydro and 2 thermal plants and related distribution (my 
memory of the exact numbers is not perfect, but I was told the assets were 
predominantly hydro). Trey told me that he was working with John Bottomley of 
Enron Europe, and that he would be talking with John about the presence of 
this confidentiality agreement. I will send you a copy of the form of 
confidentiality agreement that was signed by EI.

I have not heard anything on this deal in the last few days, but I wanted to 
let you know what I know so far. If things move forward, I will keep you in 
the loop, or let me know if you would like someone else on your team to be 
kept in the loop.

Wade