Subject: Sam Nunn Luncheon Tomorrow
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 11:45:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear Mark:

As I discussed with Dan Rogers this afternoon, King & Spalding would like to
invite you to attend the Houston World Affairs Council luncheon tomorrow
where our partner, Former Senator Sam Nunn will be speaking.

I just learned that Jim Derrick will not be able to attend the luncheon.  It
would be our pleasure if the two of you could attend in his place.

I enclose below additional information about the place, time and content of
the luncheon. Hope to see you there.

Regards,

Philip Weems
King & Spalding
713-276-7373

The Houston World Affairs Council will welcome
Sam Nunn <http://www.kslaw.com/attorney_dir/attorneybrief.asp?461>
Former United States Senator
The Nuclear Threat Initiative
The Westin Galleria Hotel
5060 West Alabama The Monarch Room
12:00-1:30 PM
Lecture, PowerPoint Presentation, Luncheon, and Q&A.

Former Senator Nunn has been asked to lead the Nuclear Threat Initiative
(NTI), established recently by Ted Turner, as the co-chairman and chief
executive officer. The mission of the NTI is reducing the global threat of
nuclear and other weapons on mass destruction.

Among Former Senator Nunn's many legislative achievements is the Cooperative
Threat Reduction Program, also known as the Nunn-Lugar program, which
provides incentives for the former Soviet republics to dismantle and safely
handle their nuclear arsenals. Senators Nunn and Lugar were nominated for
the 2000 Nobel Peace Prize for their work conceiving, legislating and
sustaining this important program.

Confidentiality Notice
This message is being sent by or on behalf of a lawyer.  It is intended 
exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This 
communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or 
confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the 
named addressee, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or 
disseminate this message or any part of it.  If you have received this 
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete 
all copies of the message.