Subject: RE: Transborder "pre" board meeting phone call - Friday, March 23
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 00:52:00 -0800 (PST)

Jim Derrick is out of town and unable to attend.  Thanks, S

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Brelsford, Loretta  
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 7:33 PM
To: Daniels, Eddy
Cc: Haedicke, Mark; Derrick Jr., James; McDonald, Rebecca; Hughes, James A.; 
Blackwood, Connie; Harris, Stephanie J; Elbertson, Janette
Subject: Transborder "pre" board meeting phone call - Friday, March 23

Eddy,

I tried to check schedules but not everyone is on Outlook where I can see 
their "open time".  Rebecca did tell me that 3pm is the best time  for her so 
I recommend you plan for a 3pm phone call tomorrow.  From looking back at my 
notes it appears that the participants from Houston should include:

Rebecca McDonald
Jim Hughes
Mark Haedicke
Jim Derrick

I'm copying everyone on this note to give a "heads up" regarding the phone 
call for 3pm CST on Friday afternoon.  Eddy will provide dial-in information. 

If this does not work for those in Brazil, feel free to call me at home - 
281-392-9596 or cell 713-304-6073.

Loretta