Subject: FW: Milbank Lunch - Addendum
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 02:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

I forgot to tell everyone to allow at least 2 hours for the lunch.  Sorry, 
Steph.

 -----Original Message-----
From:  Harris, Stephanie J  
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 9:33 AM
To: Haedicke, Mark; Mintz, Jordan; Mordaunt, Kristina; Rogers, Rex; Sanders, 
Richard; Walls, Rob; Williams, Robert C.; [email-masked]'; Derrick Jr., 
James
Cc: Elbertson, Janette; Forsyth, Darlene C.; Jordan, Robin; Morgan, Sharon; 
Sweet, Twanda; Hicks, Debra; Cooley, Jan
Subject: Milbank Lunch

The common working date for everyone is May 29th.  Please put this on your 
calendars for that date.  The lunch will be at noon at the Coronado Club, 
Wine Cellar, Bank One Center, 910 Travis, 5th Floor, Houston, Texas  77002.  
Telephone:  713-659-2426.  

Thank you,

Steph. Harris