Subject: FW: Arcor
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 05:43:00 -0800 (PST)

-----Original Message-----
From:  Guerriero, Michael 
[mailto:IMCEAEX-_O=ENRON_OU=NA_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=NOTESADDR_CN=49D074D3-F28B91D5
[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 4:28 PM
To: Kishkill, Joe
Cc: Lavorato, John
Subject: Arcor

I am of the opinion it will close Wednesday. Legal teams meeting tomorrow for 
final review. Municipal Resolution received and accepted by our legal today. 
Bank transfers being set up tomorrow for Wednesday 2 pm. But we have been 
here before. Will advise.  

MFG

Joe Kishkill
02/19/2001 07:08 PM
To: John J Lavorato/ENRON@enronXgate
cc: Michael Guerriero/SA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Re:  

The municipality approved the outstanding issue and produced a resolution.  
Haedicke needs to review the resolution.  If no issues in the resolution then 
we should close on Wednesday.  Mike is working the details...anything to add 
Mike?

Kish

From: John J Lavorato/ENRON@enronXgate on 02/19/2001 11:25 AM CST
To: Joe Kishkill/SA/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: 

What happened with Arcor.

Lavo