Subject: DASHes going to Whalley
From: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 06:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mark, I was told this morning by Karen Barbour at RAC that Jeff Skilling has 
sent some of our DASHes back to Rick Buy with some questions, and that these 
will be sent to Greg Whalley.  I do not know the specific questions yet, but 
have been asked to get ready to brief Brian Stanley to have a discussion with 
Greg.

These are the DASHes for the Pemex EPC 63 and 64 workouts (attached here) and 
the DASH for the restructured AES Wolf Hollow/Granbury Texas project 
(attached below).

AES is on the cusp on financing, and would like to sign their EPC documents 
as soon as financing. Scott and team are in Austin negotiating with AES this 
week, but understand they have no signing authority yet.

Please call if you have questions.

JWVS
----- Forwarded by John Schwartzenburg/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 04/10/2001 12:51 
PM -----

	Shirley Oliver
	04/03/2001 03:29 PM
		 
		 To: Karen L Barbour/Enron@EnronXGate
		 cc: John Schwartzenburg/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Keith 
Dodson/NA/Enron@ENRON, [email-masked], [email-masked], Jude 
Rolfes/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Michael 
Obert/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Scott 
Dieball/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 Subject: RE: AES Wolf Hollow 2 DASH

Karen,

Please see attached: 

Jude Rolfes will call you later today to follow-up on this matter.

Thanks,

sjo