Subject: ENA Legal Department Technology Plan
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 09:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

To All:

Recently, Mark asked me to focus efforts on putting together a technology 
plan for the Legal Department.  Attached for your information is a draft of 
the proposed plan.

As you will see, the central goal of the plan is to enhance our position as 
essential members of the business team by providing - through the 
implementation of available technology tools  - efficient means of enabling 
our clients to meet their business objectives.  The plan attempts to meet 
this overall goal through three different, but related phases, each of which 
can be implemented independently.  Timing of implementation and dedication of 
resources have not been formally addressed as the plan is only in its infant 
stages; however, it is Mark's goal to rapidly move forward with certain 
portions of the plan.

It is my understanding that a meeting will be scheduled for next week some 
time to review and discuss the proposed plan.  Prior to that meeting, if any 
of you should have any comments, questions or ideas, please do not hesitate 
to let me know your thoughts.

Mark
Senior Counsel, ENA
Phone:     713-345-8897
Facsimile: 713-646-3940
E-Mail:      [email-masked]