Subject: Re: FW: SDG&E v. CalPX
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 04:47:00 -0800 (PST)

Assuming it's okay with Richard Sanders, would you add the above people from 
our affiliate Portland General Electric to your E-mail list?

   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  "Fergus, Gary S." <[email-masked]>                           
02/15/2001 11:44 AM

To: "A. William Urquhart (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Alan Z. Yudkowsky 
(E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Andrzej Kabarowski (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Antoine P. Cobb (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Arlen Orchard (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Blair R. Strong (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, 
"Brian Currey (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Cheryl Feik Ryan (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Cliff Gunter (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "D. Russo 
(E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "David Perlman (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Davis Smith (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, 
"Dennis Vermillion (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Don Garber 
(E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Donn Pickett (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, 
"Douglas Butz (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Douglas Thorpe (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Elizabeth Sager (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Fred Yanney (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, 
"Gary D. Bachman (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Gary Keltner (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Gordon P. Erspamer (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, 
"Harry A. Olivar Jr. (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Howard E. Shapiro 
(E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "J. Matthew Derstine (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Jane Alfano (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Jean 
Frizzell (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Jeffrey D. (Dan) Watkiss 
(E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Joe Paul (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, 
"Joel Newton (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "John Fryer (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "John Heath (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, 
"John W. Stamper (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Joseph R. Tiffany (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Katalin Kiss (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Ken Irvin (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Kjehl 
Johansen (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Marvin Goldstein (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Mary C. Hain (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Mel 
Brosterman (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Michael Helms (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Nancy Loftin (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Nolan Steiner (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Paul Fox (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, 
"Per J. Ramfjord (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Perry L. Steele (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Peter Jazayeri (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Phillip Fantle (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Randy McManus (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Randy Osteen (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, 
"Raymond Heyman (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Richard B. Sanders Esq. 
(E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Richard Beitler (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Richard Josephson (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Robert Loeffler (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, 
"Ronald Carroll (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, "Shari Stack (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Sterling Koch (E-mail)" <[email-masked]>, 
"Susan Bishop" <[email-masked]>, "Thomas Heftler (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>, "Tim Bolden (E-mail)" 
<[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: FW: SDG&E v. CalPX

FYI.
Thanks.
Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: Williams, Marc [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2001 11:30 AM
To: [email-masked]'
Subject: SDG&E v. CalPX

Gary, attached are SDG&E filings of 2/12/01 (Joinder in Applications for TRO
and Order to Show Cause re PI and Proposed Order).  Please forward to the
group.  Also, if possible, please add my email address to the group list.

 <<Joiner_app.pdf>>  <<Proposed_Order.pdf>>

Thanks,

Marc Williams
for O'Melveny & Myers LLP
phone (213) 430-6161
fax (213) 430-6407
[email-masked]

=======================================================
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may 
contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, 
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended 
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of 
the original message.

To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to 
[email-masked]
BROBECK PHLEGER & HARRISON LLP
http://www.brobeck.com

 - Joiner_app.pdf
 - Proposed_Order.pdf