Subject: Re: FW: EPMI et al., Docket No. ER01-753
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 05:21:00 -0800 (PST)

Any protests?

   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  "Wenner, Adam" <[email-masked]>                           
01/03/2001 06:37 AM

To: "'Hain, Mary'" <[email-masked]>, "'Novosel, Sarah'" <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: FW: EPMI et al., Docket No. ER01-753

 The marketing affiliate rate schedule filing was noticed on Dec. 29. The
link to the RIMS notice is attached below.
> Protests/interventions are due on January 12, 2001.
>
> http://rimsweb1.ferc.fed.us/rims.q?rp2~getImagePages~2113400~258~1~1~50
>

> +++++++++++++++++++++++
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> +++++++++++++++++++++++
> The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This
> email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
> named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
> representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
> review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if
> any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have
> received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by
> return email and delete this email from your system. Thank You
>
>
          ++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE+++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged.  This
email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization
named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized
representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any,
or the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received
this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email
and delete this email from your system.  Thank You