Subject: Re: Response to FERC Data Request for Bulk Power Investigation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 10:06:00 -0700 (PDT)

Since you only wanted information for the WSCC, do you want the answer to 
number 8 to be corrected to only include information for the WSCC?  

We don't have any information here about Enron Winds' generators.  I have 
forwarded your data requests to the following people at Enron Wind who I hope 
will be able to help you:  John Lamb, Michael Payne, and Hap Boyd.  Their 
addresses are: Michael Payne/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Hap 
Boyd/EWC/Enron@Enron, John Lamb/EWC/Enron@ENRON   

   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  "Brian Harrington" <[email-masked]>                      
     09/12/2000 08:17 AM

To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: Response to FERC Data Request for Bulk Power Investigation

Thank you for your timely response to FERC's data request.  To date, I have 
received responses to questions 2-8.  The only oustanding items are responses 
to question #1 and a portion of #4 (unit identifier).  It is understood that 
the responses for #1 will be availalbe after September 15 and the additional 
information for #4 will be available this week.  We will look over your 
responses and call you if clarification or additional information is 
necessary.  We will treat as you requested #2, 3, 4, 6, and 8 as Confidential.

You were correct is responding only to the WSCC.  We did not purovidea 
separate data requests to Enron Wind.  In not doing so, what information are 
we missing from our data requests?  Please e-mail me a response to this 
questions.  For any other concerns please continue to use e-mail or contact 
me at 202-208-2493.

Thanks!