Subject: LVCII Interconnection Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 13:07:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached is a draft of the above, blacklined against the original draft we 
received from Nevada Power.  This draft also reflects comments from Dale of 
this evening.  Let me know if you need anything further at this time.  JM

John Maas
LeBoeuf, Lamb, Greene & MacRae
303-291-2614
[email-masked]

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to 
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or 
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received 
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.

 - LVIIIAbl.doc