Subject: LV Cogen II Interconnection Agreement
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 13:32:00 -0800 (PST)

Attached is a revised draft of the above, blacklined against our prior draft 
dated 3/6/01.  When the draft is ready for distribution to Nevada Power, a 
new blackline will need to be generated showing all changes from their draft 
as this one only shows the changes from our recent call.  Andrea is still 
working on a short memo on how the transmission credits are calculated and 
may have a few more changes to one or two sections, but I thought I would get 
this draft out so you can be looking at it.  As I recall, Dale was also going 
to see if he could find some additional definitional or other language here 
and there so please send that if it could be located.  We did make revisions 
to at least two of those items, Emergency and Abnormal Condition so you might 
look those over.  We also still need to hear from David Marshall on the 
insurance provisions.  The name of the entity is probably not correct (as it 
is not a Cogen and may not exist yet?) so I put it in brackets (it is 
definitely not correct if it is ultimately to be the same entity as owns the 
existing facility).  If you want to provide the notice parties/addresses we 
can fill that in now as well.  We still have to work through the exhibits but 
that is probably best put off until Nevada Power has provided most of the 
information from their side.  Let me know when you'd like to discuss.  
Thanks.  JM

John Maas
LeBoeuf, Lamb, Greene & MacRae
303-291-2614
[email-masked]

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to 
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or 
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received 
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.

 - LVCIA.doc