Subject: Status of California Cases
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 03:35:00 -0800 (PST)

Christian:

Could we meet for 15-30 minutes to go over the cases listed in section 3 this 
afternoon?

Alan Comnes
---------------------- Forwarded by Alan Comnes/PDX/ECT on 03/15/2001 11:32 
AM ---------------------------
From: James D Steffes@ENRON on 03/14/2001 08:23 AM CST
To: Joe Hartsoe/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Susan J Mara/NA/Enron, Mary 
Hain/HOU/ECT@ECT, Alan Comnes/PDX/ECT@ECT, Steve Walton/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Status of California Cases

FYI.

Jim

----- Forwarded by James D Steffes/NA/Enron on 03/14/2001 08:22 AM -----

	"Ronald Carroll" <[email-masked]>
	03/13/2001 05:08 PM
		 
		 To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
		 cc: "Andrea Settanni" <[email-masked]>, "Jeffrey Watkiss" 
<[email-masked]>, "Kimberly Curry" <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
		 Subject: Status of California Cases

Jim/Richard:

Per your request, I have attached a memo that describes the status of Enron's 
participation in cases concerning the California investigation and related 
market issues established since FERC's December 15, 2000 order, including 
cases for which the date for intervention has not yet passed.  Please call me 
if you wish to discuss or have any questions.

Ron

 - 0139365.01