Subject: Re: InPower-type filings
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 03:15:00 -0800 (PST)

Kim--Please make one more change:

Please add "built" in front of "primarily" throughout the document.  For 
example, in III.  The reason for this change is that some of these generators 
may not be currently used for on site generation (ie, may be sitting there 
unused.)  I don't think that this is a change that would cause FERC a 
problem, since the filing will allow us to bring to the grid more generation, 
whether currently used or not.

For now, please change the service person for EES to both me and James Keller 
                                      VP & ASST GEN CNSL
                                                       (713) 853-1595 
                                                                     EB 0844 
                                                                   
[email-masked]

Send finals to me one more time for review, then we should be ready to go.  
Thanks, Kim.

"Kimberly Curry" <[email-masked]> on 02/19/2001 09:53:05 AM
To: <[email-masked]>
cc:  

Subject: InPower-type filings

A couple of proceedings that I listed as pending have been recently granted:  
(1) ENA's sale of Gleason Power, West Fork and Des Plaines to Allegheny 
Energy Supply and (2) the revised rate schedules filed by EPMI and others to 
remove the codes of conduct due to the pending sale of PGE.  These changes 
are reflected in footnotes 10 and 15 respectively.  I have attached revised 
versions of EPMI's and EES' filings, as well as redlined versions.

 - 0133268.02
 - MBREPMI.WPD
 - 0137355.01
 - MBREES.WPD