Subject: Re: Weekly Electric FERC Report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 00:33:00 -0800 (PST)

Currently, (for the East) Thane takes the summaries of Northeast 
orders/filings and sends them to the traders/originators/reg folks, etc.  I 
look at the rest of the East info and send it/take it to the appropriate 
trader/originator/developer/reg person (EPMI and EES).  I also alert someone 
in our group if I think that we need to intervene/protest/participate.  

What I will start doing to make sure the loop is complete is to email the 
report to Joe, Mary, Jim, Rick and Sarah with my comments on what I have done 
(for example, alerted traders/developers to issues, alerted state reg. people 
to retail filings, etc.) and whether I think EPMI or EES need to get involved 
in any of the cases.

Thanks. C.

From: James D Steffes@ENRON on 03/15/2001 07:11 AM
To: Joe Hartsoe/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary 
Hain/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Richard Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron 

Subject: Weekly Electric FERC Report

Joe, Christi, & Mary --

Do you think that it makes sense for the four of us to sit down with this 
report the day after it comes out and discuss (1) Enron's perspective, (2) 
should/are we participating, and (3) key commercial / regulatory that need 
the information?

I am trying to make sure that everything is covered appropriately and maybe 
this is the right format - unless you guys can think of something else?

Jim

----- Forwarded by James D Steffes/NA/Enron on 03/15/2001 07:09 AM -----

	Janet Butler/ENRON@enronXgate
	03/14/2001 05:02 PM
		 
		 To: Daniel Allegretti/NA/Enron@Enron, Eric Benson/NA/Enron@ENRON, James 
Brown/ENRON@enronxgate, Alan Comnes/PDX/ECT@ECT, Shelley 
Corman/ENRON@enronXgate, Tom Delaney/Corp/Enron@ENRON, John 
Dushinske/ENRON@enronXgate, Robert Frank/NA/Enron@Enron, Howard 
Fromer/NA/Enron@Enron, Donna Fulton/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mary Hain/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Joe Hartsoe/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rod Hayslett/ENRON@enronXgate, Tom 
Hoatson/NA/Enron@Enron, Richard Ingersoll/HOU/ECT@ECT, Paul 
Kaufman/PDX/ECT@ECT, Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, Kerry Stroup 
<[email-masked]>@SMTP@enronXgate, Robin Kittel/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Elizabeth Linnell/NA/Enron@Enron, Kathleen E Magruder/HOU/EES@EES, Susan J 
Mara/NA/Enron@ENRON, Posey Martinez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ron McNamara/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Janine Migden/NA/Enron@Enron, Marcie Milner/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Steve 
Montovano/NA/Enron@Enron, Christi L Nicolay/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sarah 
Novosel/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Richard Shapiro/NA/Enron@Enron, Dan 
Staines/HOU/ECT@ECT, James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Kerry 
Stroup/NA/Enron@Enron, Edith Terry/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Denis 
Tu/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Thane Twiggs/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Weekly Electric FERC Report

Attached is the Weekly Electric FERC Report for week ending March 9, 2001.

Please advise if you have trouble receiving this.