Subject: WP-02 Data Requests
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 06:19:00 -0800 (PST)

Mr. Murphy,
Jay Waldron has asked me to follow up with you regarding his email
yesterday, in which he explained that PGP and Seattle City Light will be
responding to your data requests on Tuesday, March 20th.  This response date
was a split between the due dates for the initial requests and the amended
requests.  Your verification that there will be no problem with handling the
responses in this manner would be appreciated.  Thank you in advance for
your courtesy.

Kelly C. Beniga
kbeniga @ schwabe.com
(503) 796-2445

NOTICE:  This communication may contain privileged or other confidential 
information. If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you may 
have received this communication in error,  please reply to the sender 
indicating that fact and delete the copy you received.  In addition, you 
should not print, copy,  retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the 
information.       Thank you.