Subject: Memo regarding Credit for Generation Interconnection Facilities
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 10:35:00 -0800 (PST)

Andrea Chambers asked me to forward the attached memorandum to you.

This e-mail, including attachments, contains information that is confidential 
and it may be protected by the attorney/client or other privileges.  This 
e-mail, including attachments, constitutes non-public information intended to 
be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s).  If you are not an intended 
recipient, please delete this e-mail, including attachments, and notify me by 
return mail, e-mail or at (202) 986-8253.  The unauthorized use, 
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this e-mail, including 
attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Cathy McCarthy
LeBoeuf, Lamb, Greene & MacRae, LLP
1875 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC  20009

(202) 986-8253
[email-masked]

 - memo.doc