Subject: Re: Enron Data Responses for FERC's Bulk Power Investigation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 11:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

Please view the summary tab on each worksheet for the final figures.  

If you have any questions/concerns or need additional information, please let 
me know.  

Chris
503-464-8219

Mary Hain
09/08/2000 06:09 PM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
cc: Christi Nicolay, Bill Williams/PDX/ECT@ECT (bcc: Chris Stokley/HOU/ECT)
Subject: Enron Data Responses for FERC's Bulk Power Investigation

Attached find Enron Power Marketing, Inc., and Enron Energy Services' 
responses to the Staff's data requests in the Federal Energy Regulatory 
Commission's Bulk Power Investigation.  These responses assumes that you sent 
separate data requests to Enron Wind, so they do not include that 
information.  The answers also assume you are requesting this information for 
California (and therefore the Western interconnect) only.  Please let me know 
if these assumptions are incorrect.  

If you were requesting Eastern Interconnect information you need to contact 
Chrisit Nicolay at the above E-mail address.  Enron requests confidential 
treatment of response numbers 2, 3, 4, 6, and 8 pursuant to 18 C.F.R. Section 
388.112.  Due to the short turn around time for these requests we were unable 
to respond to question 8 and to provide the Unit Identifier requested in 
question 4.  We hope to be able to provide this information on Monday.  
Please call me with any questions at (503) 464-8862.  I will be traveling on 
Monday, so if you call then, call my cell phone at 503 807-0929.