Subject: Re: Response to FERC Data Request for Bulk Power Investigation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 02:03:00 -0700 (PDT)

Brian - I''ll be on vacation next week so if you have any questions, please 
call my counterpart in Houston, Christi Nicolay.  Her E-mail address is 
above.  Her phone number is (713) 853-7007.  

Christi will be pulling together the answer to data request number 8 for you 
for just the WSCC.  Christi - Chris is your contact person here to make sure 
the numbers are correct.

   
	Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
	
	From:  "Brian Harrington" <[email-masked]>                      
     09/15/2000 04:59 AM

To: <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: Re: Response to FERC Data Request for Bulk Power Investigation

I appreciate your quick response.  Yes, we would like response to question 8 
for the WSCC only.  Thank yor the names at Enron Wind.  I will contact them 
shortly.  Other team members have reviewed your responses, but I have not got 
a l chance to look at them in detail.  I plan to do this today.  As a resutl, 
I may have further questions or data needs depending upon what was provided.  
Please call me at 202-208-2493 if you need anything.

>>> <[email-masked]> 09/14/00 08:06PM >>>

Since you only wanted information for the WSCC, do you want the answer to
number 8 to be corrected to only include information for the WSCC?

We don't have any information here about Enron Winds' generators.  I have
forwarded your data requests to the following people at Enron Wind who I
hope will be able to help you:  John Lamb, Michael Payne, and Hap Boyd.
Their addresses are: Michael Payne/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Hap
Boyd/EWC/Enron@Enron, John Lamb/EWC/Enron@ENRON

 (Embedded     Enron Capital & Trade Resources Corp.
 image moved
 to file:      From:  "Brian Harrington"
 pic05447.pcx) <[email-masked]>
               09/12/2000 08:17 AM

To:   <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
cc:
Subject:  Response to FERC Data Request for Bulk Power Investigation

Thank you for your timely response to FERC's data request.  To date, I have
received responses to questions 2-8.  The only oustanding items are
responses to question #1 and a portion of #4 (unit identifier).  It is
understood that the responses for #1 will be availalbe after September 15
and the additional information for #4 will be available this week.  We will
look over your responses and call you if clarification or additional
information is necessary.  We will treat as you requested #2, 3, 4, 6, and
8 as Confidential.

You were correct is responding only to the WSCC.  We did not purovidea
separate data requests to Enron Wind.  In not doing so, what information
are we missing from our data requests?  Please e-mail me a response to this
questions.  For any other concerns please continue to use e-mail or contact
me at 202-208-2493.

Thanks!