Subject: FERC Request for ISO Generation Information
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 05:32:00 -0700 (PDT)

This is getting rediculous.  Twenty four hours notice is simply not 
sufficient time to give us the notice required by the tariff.  Given the 
current barrage of data requests and confidentiality requests I hadn't even 
had time to read your E-mail when it was past time to respond.  Accordingly, 
Mike Day will be sending to FERC a request for confidential treatment.
---------------------- Forwarded by Mary Hain/HOU/ECT on 10/06/2000 12:36 PM 
---------------------------

Susan J Mara@EES
10/05/2000 03:51 PM
To: Mary Hain/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard B Sanders/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff 
Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, Mona L Petrochko/SFO/EES@EES, Sandra 
McCubbin/SFO/EES@EES, James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron
cc:  
Subject: FERC Request for ISO Generation Information

---------------------- Forwarded by Susan J Mara/SFO/EES on 10/05/2000 03:49 
PM ---------------------------

"Fuller, Don" <[email-masked]>@caiso.com> on 10/05/2000 12:03:34 PM
Sent by: "Happ, Susan" <[email-masked]>
To: ISO Market Participants 
<IMCEAEX-_O=CAISO_OU=CORPORATE_CN=DISTRIBUTION+20LISTS_CN=ISO+20MARKET+20PARTI
[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: FERC Request for ISO Generation Information

Market Participants and Scheduling Coordinators:

The California ISO has received the attached request for data from the
Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) in the context of FERC's Bulk
Power Investigation (the nationwide fact-finding probe of electric markets
and recent price spikes).  To the extent the request includes a request for
information that is listed in ISO tariff section 20.3.2., the ISO will seek
confidential treatment for such information pursuant to 18 C.F.R. 388.112.

Any concerns relating to the data request should be communicated by noon on
Friday, October 6 to Jeanne Sole at 916-608-7144 and [email-masked] and
copied to Beth Ann Burns at [email-masked], Charlie Robinson at
[email-masked] and Norma Formanek at [email-masked].  The FERC
contact on this request is Robert Pease at (202) 208-0131,
[email-masked].

Don Fuller
Director, Client Relations
California ISO

 - ISO-8.wpd