Subject: CONFERENCE CALL INVITATION Re: Draft FERC Comments
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 05:31:00 -0800 (PST)

Please note per Alan's request that a conference call has been *tentatively* 
scheduled for today, on the topic as noted on the subject line above, for 
1:00 PM PST/3:00 PM CST/4:00 PM EST.

Please advise me soonest of your availability in order to facilitate 
confirming this call can occur as scheduled.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Joseph Alamo
Sr. Admin. Assistant
Government Affairs - The Americas
San Francisco CA

Alan Comnes@ECT
03/20/2001 10:05 AM
To: Susan J Mara/NA/Enron@ENRON, Joseph Alamo/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Mary Hain/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Re: Draft FERC Comments  

Joseph, 

Can you work with Sue to set up a meeting?  Anytime 1 p.m. or later is ok 
with me.  Call should include Hartsoe, Alverez (works for Hartsoe), Mary 
Hain, Steffes (if available).

Alan Comnes

Susan J Mara@ENRON
03/20/2001 09:50 AM
To: Alan Comnes/PDX/ECT@ECT
cc:  

Subject: Draft FERC Comments

Let's get together later today on the phone and discuss where we are with 
EPSa, WPTF and what if anything enron should file.  ALso new guy in DC office 
-- Ray alvarez -- need to get him involved

Sue Mara
Enron Corp.
Tel: (415) 782-7802
Fax:(415) 782-7854
----- Forwarded by Susan J Mara/NA/Enron on 03/20/2001 09:49 AM -----

	"Daniel Douglass" <[email-masked]>
	03/19/2001 06:03 PM
		 
		 To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
		 cc: 
		 Subject: Draft FERC Comments

Attached is a preliminary first draft of the WPTF comments to be filed on  
Thursday with regard to the FERC Staff's market monitoring proposal.? It is  
essentially based on Ben Zycher's draft paper concerning this issue.? Ben  
has made a number of astute economic arguments in response to their  
proposal.? In several areas, questions?are indicated, or a suggestion  that 
there is a need for additional material to support the statements  made.? 
?
It would be helpful to see the drafts in progress by other WPTF  members.? By 
reviewing them we can make sure that inconsistent observations  are not made 
and WPTF's own filing can be enriched by additional policy  arguments 
concerning the staff proposal.
?
Dan
 - 3-22-01 WPTF Comments - Draft 1.doc