Subject: Re: Draft re Interactions with PGE
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 01:17:00 -0800 (PST)

Mary--Do they want to see filings in the East?  If so, do we send to you for 
coordination with PGE or send directly to Jay Dudley (or someone else at 
PGE)?  Thanks.

Mary Hain
03/15/2001 06:47 PM
To: James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Susan J Mara/NA/Enron@Enron, Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, Paul 
Kaufman/PDX/ECT@ECT, Joe Hartsoe@Enron, Steve Kean, Sarah 
Novosel/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Richard Shapiro, Sandra McCubbin/NA/Enron@Enron,  
Alan Comnes, Christi Nicolay 

Subject: Draft re Interactions with PGE

In response to PGE's request that we coordinate more on various regulatory 
and legislative proceedings and our conversation today, we have agreed as 
follows:

Due to code of conduct concerns and tight deadlines for regulatory filings, 
it is typically difficult to coordinate in advance.  However, provided there 
are no code of conduct concerns, we will attempt to provide to PGE finalized 
drafts in advance of filing.
RTO negotiations are one area we can clearly coordinate because they do not 
involve code of conduct issues but instead involve broad policy issues.
On litigation matters, if ENA legal and PGE want to coordinate, Richard 
Sanders should be responsible for the coordination.