Subject: RE: Motion to Intervene Out of Time - ER01-902-000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 05:39:00 -0800 (PST)

You can include CPS

-----Original Message-----
From: Kimberly Curry [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2001 1:52 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Motion to Intervene Out of Time - ER01-902-000

Attached for your review is a draft of a Motion to Intervene Out of Time
that will enable you to be parties in Docket No. ER01-902-000, the
proceeding in which the PX sought to amend its tariff to relax its
creditworthiness standards.   In particular, please read the description of
your entity under Section II for accuracy.  If you have any questions or
revisions, you may contact me by return email, or by phone at 202.828.7623.