Subject: Re: APS and Enron
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 00:38:00 -0800 (PST)

Frank Vickers and I met with Jack Davis, Pres. of APS about 2 years ago on 
their restructuring proposal, and while I don't think there is any love lost 
there, he was gracious.  But, we can probably start a little lower down on 
the totem pole.  We have just engaged two attorneys who represent APS to help 
us with SW, and they can probably give us the right names to call, and can 
maybe call ahead to help set things up.

	James D Steffes
	03/01/2001 07:24 PM
		 
		 To: chris calger, Tim Belden/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mary Hain/HOU/ECT@ECT, Paul 
Kaufman/PDX/ECT@ECT, Steve Walton/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard Ingersoll/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Alan Comnes/PDX/ECT@ECT, Leslie Lawner/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Robert Frank/NA/Enron@Enron
		 Subject: APS and Enron

Does anyone have any issues or ideas on how EES can best  work with APS?

Jim

----- Forwarded by James D Steffes/NA/Enron on 03/01/2001 08:12 PM -----

	Robert Frank
	02/28/2001 04:17 PM
		 
		 To: James D Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: 
		 Subject: APS and Enron

Jim - EES is moving forward w/ plans to site mobile generation in AZ - 
hoepfully, by summer (originally, it was locomotive engines, but now may be 
turbines).  They want to have a high level contact between Enron and APS to 
expedite interconnection, but don't know what, if any, business we're doing 
w/ them right now and if any "issues" exist.  Does you have any suggested ENA 
contacts?