Subject: U of H Team Meeting - Sept 6th
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 00:28:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Rod.  At a glance it appears that I am the only GPG HR representative 
for this meeting.  Did you want to include Kristin Passmore and Estalee Russi 
(both U of H grads) as well?  Thanks.

---------------------- Forwarded by Laura Wilkinson/OTS/Enron on 09/06/2000 
07:24 AM ---------------------------

Geynille Dillingham@ECT
09/05/2000 09:29 AM
To: Rod Hayslett/FGT/Enron@ENRON, David Sinclair/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Scott 
Earnest/HOU/ECT@ECT, Neal Symms/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, 
Will Zamer/Corp/Enron@Enron, Allen Elliott/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert 
Wilcott/Corp/Enron@Enron, Mary Jo Johnson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Murthy H 
Rao/HOU/EES@EES, Nikhil Shah/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Glenn 
Surowiec/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Andrea 
Price/Corp/Enron@Enron, Maribel Mata/Corp/Enron@Enron, Justin Cornett/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Judy Thorne/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Kevin T Dinh/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Shortt/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark 
Davidson/Corp/Enron@Enron, Betty Chan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeffrey 
McClellan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Laura Wilkinson/OTS/Enron@Enron, Tracey 
Florio-Kozadinos/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Kathy Campos/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Geynille Dillingham/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: U of H Team Meeting - Sept 6th

REMINDER!!!!  The Meeting will take take place at 11:30 and not 11:00.

See you then!!  

Thanks, Geynille
---------------------- Forwarded by Geynille Dillingham/HOU/ECT on 09/05/2000 
09:20 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Debbie Flores                           08/31/2000 09:42 AM

To: Rod Hayslett/FGT/Enron@ENRON, David Sinclair/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Scott 
Earnest/HOU/ECT@ECT, Neal Symms/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, 
Will Zamer/Corp/Enron@Enron, Allen Elliott/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert 
Wilcott/Corp/Enron@Enron, Mary Jo Johnson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Murthy H 
Rao/HOU/EES@EES, Nikhil Shah/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Glenn 
Surowiec/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Andrea 
Price/Corp/Enron@Enron, Maribel Mata/Corp/Enron@Enron, Justin Cornett/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Judy Thorne/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Kevin T Dinh/HOU/ECT@ECT, Steve Shortt/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mark 
Davidson/Corp/Enron@Enron, Betty Chan/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Kathy Campos/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Geynille Dillingham/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shelly 
Jones/HOU/ECT@ECT, Celeste Roberts/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dolores Muzzy/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: U of H Team Meeting - Sept 6th

Hello U of H Recruiting Team,

You have been chosen to represent and assist in the Fall 2000 recruiting 
efforts at U of H for Enron's Associate/Analyst Program.

We are excited  about the upcoming association,and welcome you to the team. We
have arranged a lunch meeting to discuss the details.

Please read the following attachment for information concerning the meeting
time and place.  If you will not be able to attend, please r.s.v.p your 
regrets.