Subject: FW: Azurix / Wessex insurances
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:06:22 -0800 (PST)

For the file.

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	"Steve.Wynne" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>@ENRON  
Sent:	Friday, November 16, 2001 7:07 AM
To:	Bouillion, James L.
Subject:	Azurix / Wessex insurances

Jim

Following our last chat provide update for you. Had good meeting with
Richard Haines at JLT and agreed strategy in relation to FM Global.
Understand Richard is getting terms to extend policy and also Wessex
stand alone quote as you requested and will report directly back to
yourself.

We will also report back to you with results of our endeavours ASAP,
before month end, to allow you to consider and discuss directly with
Wessex.

If you need any further advises please let me now other wise will
provide progress report this time next week.

Have a good weekend.
Regards
Steve

Direct Dial Number:  01628 480910
Main Board:             01628 474114
Fax Number:            01628 475551

Kingsbridge Risk Solutions Limited
Harleyford Estate
Henley Road
Marlow
Bucks
SL7 2DX

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email message and attachments are confidential and Kingsbridge Risk
Solutions Limited reserves all rights of privilege in respect thereof.
Any reader of this email message and attachments who is not the
addressee, is hereby expressly forbidden to copy, disseminate,
distribute or in any way use any of the information contained in the
email message or attachments.  If you have received this email error,
please immediately notify the sender.