Subject: new EEI negative confirms
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 05:37:00 -0800 (PST)

---------------------- Forwarded by Leslie Smith/HOU/ECT on 12/28/2000 01:33 
PM ---------------------------
Stephanie Piwetz   12/28/2000 12:09 PM

To: Brenna Neves/NA/Enron@ENRON, Leslie Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: new EEI negative confirms

Brenna, Leslie and Team:
Just to let you know, the counterparties we have an EEI agreement with and we 
send negative confirms to have the same look as if it was a regular 
confimation letter, but without signature places.  For instance Reliant 
Energy (Deal 479858.01) negative confirm, looks just like a regular 
confirmation letter, the number is in the upper right hand corner as well.  
You all can just file the negative confirmations like usual, and execute the 
Enron Confirmations that have two signatures.  Please call with any 
questions.