Subject: Re: Executed Confirmations not tracked in Enpower
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 09:48:00 -0800 (PST)

Hi,  

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  In researching these documents 
we have identified several issues that have now been and will continue to be 
addressed.  I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused and we 
will be revising procedures to ensure that this does not happen in the 
future.  Below describes the situation leading to each document not being 
executed as it should have been:

479893.01, 469240.01, 475138.01, 475515.01: 
These documents were identified as needing review by power.  When a document 
is identified as needing review, it is placed in a designated spot.  These 
documents are to be reviewed weekly by us to determine if we are to file or 
execute the document.  These documents were not reviewed in a timely manner, 
resulting in never being tracked.  

443765.01 
This deal number was incorrectly tracked on 10/30 (wrong deal # typed into 
Tagg).  This error was discovered on 11/06 and the status was    changed back 
to sent to counterparty after the real 443765.01 had come through, which 
changed a correct status of executed for the document to an incorrect status 
of sent to counterparty.

442125.01 
This deal number was incorrectly tracked on 10/27 (wrong deal # typed into 
Tagg).  This error was discovered on 11/2 and the status was changed back to 
sent to counterparty after the real 442125.01 had come through, which changed 
a correct status of executed for the document to an incorrect status of sent 
to counterparty.

444725.01,444890.01 
Deal numbers typed into Tagg, but when highlighting all documents to change 
status to Executed, these deals were not highlighted to update status.  
Therefore these documents were not updated.  

461051.01
This document is still being researched.

In an effort to correct these issues we will be modifying our current 
procedure of reviewing the power revised documents weekly as well as 
addressing the importance of focusing directly on the task at hand.  Those of 
us working directly with confirmations will be meeting tomorrow to discuss 
these issues and the several procedural changes that will be taking place.  
Again, I am sorry for the inconvenience and we will be working to ensure that 
this does not happen in the future.  

If you have questions regarding these explanations, please feel free to call 
me and I will explain further.

Thank you,
Brenna
31959

Stephanie Piwetz @ ECT   01/10/2001 02:25 PM

To: Brenna Neves/NA/Enron@ENRON, Leslie Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Carolyn 
Gilley/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Kim S Theriot/HOU/ECT@ECT 

Subject: Executed Confirmations not tracked in Enpower

Hello all,

In the process of sending Confirmation Follow Up Reports, I have found 
executed Confirmation Letters in Livelink that were not tracked Executed in 
Enpower. 
Counterparty: DTE Energy
Deal Numbers: 469240.01, 475138.01, 475515.01, 479893.01

Counterparty: Duke Energy
Deal Numbers: 442125.01, 443765.01, 444725.01, 461051.01, 444890.01
I have tracked all above executed.

Thank you in advance for looking into this matter.  Please let me know what I 
can do to help. 

Stephanie
x39210