Subject: Ercot Load applet/Application
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 03:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

From now on, the ercot load applet/application is located on the file server 
(M Drive) rather than running locally from the client PC.  
There are 2 ways to run the applet/application

1) As desktop application

Create an Desktop ShortCut which points to the following file

  M:\Fundamental Analysis\Development\Ercot\sercot.jar

     ( Or simply COPY the "Ercot RT Load" shortcut (under M:\Fundamental 
Analysis\Development\Ercot\) and PASTE it to your desktop)

2) As browser applets

 http://wnahou-000832/ercot.html

      ( if you never visit the site before,  you need to setup security 
certification. call me (x39865) and I can install it for you) 

Let me know if anyone have any problems.

Thanks,
--a.w.

   

	From:  Kayne Coulter @ ECT                           09/19/2000 05:01 PM

To: Alex Wong/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Ercot Load

Rudy Acevedo
Juan Hernandez
Kayne Coulter
Mitch Robinson

These are the names that you asked for.

Thanks
Kayne