Subject: Fwd:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 11:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

HI MY LOVE! I JUST WANT TO SAY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! BYE, JUDY
---------------------- Forwarded by Judy Hernandez/HOU/ECT on 05/01/2000 
06:54 PM ---------------------------

"SOCORRO HERNANDEZ" <[email-masked]> on 05/01/2000 04:53:51 PM
To: <[email-masked]>, "JESSICA VEGA" <[email-masked]>, "KATHY MARIE 
MOORE" <[email-masked]>, "MARIA SOLIZ" <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
cc:  
Subject: Fwd:

Received: from proxysvr.llgm.com ([10.4.218.42]) by LLGM.COM; Mon, 01 May 
2000 13:48:17 -0400
Received: from 10.4.218.25 by proxysvr.llgm.com (InterScan E-Mail VirusWall 
NT)
Received: from gateway.llgm.com (root@localhost) by gateway.llgm.com with 
ESMTP id NAA07034 for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 1 May 2000 13:48:37 -0400 
(EDT)
Received: from sp27.notesnet.bgsu.edu (sp27.notesnet.bgsu.edu [129.1.7.27]) 
by gateway.llgm.com with ESMTP id NAA07027 for <[email-masked]>; Mon, 1 
May 2000 13:48:35 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from [129.1.165.39] ([129.1.165.39])          by 
sp27.notesnet.bgsu.edu (Lotus Domino Release 5.0.2b)          with ESMTP id 
2000050113493906:89084 ;          Mon, 1 May 2000 13:49:39 -0400
X-Sender: [email-masked]
Message-Id: <l0313030ab53381897cf0@[129.1.165.39]>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 13:48:31 -0500
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],        
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],        
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],        
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],        
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],        
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],        
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],        
[email-masked], [email-masked]
From: Gloria Pizana <[email-masked]>
X-MIMETrack: Itemize by SMTP Server on MAILGW01/SERVER/BGSU(Release 5.0.2b 
|December 16, 1999) at 05/01/2000 01:49:39 PM, Serialize by Router on 
MAILGW01/SERVER/BGSU(Release 5.0.2b |December 16, 1999) at 05/01/2000 
01:49:41 PM, Serialize complete at 05/01/2000 01:49:41 PM
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="=_4E1677EE.95F4ADB6"
 - Work.jpg
 - Part.001