Subject: Adopt a Child Program
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 01:58:00 -0800 (PST)

Reminder -  
         Please turn in contributions to Julissa by next Friday.
Also, if you want to help with shopping, wrapping, etc.  - please let her 
know by 11/30 also.

thanks everyone,
Sandy
---------------------- Forwarded by Sandra R McNichols/HOU/ECT on 11/22/2000 
09:52 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Julissa Marron @ ENRON                           11/14/2000 04:06 PM

To: Steve Venturatos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Linda S Bryan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacey 
Richardson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sylvia A Campos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marlene 
Hilliard/HOU/ECT@ect, Faye Ellis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Karen Lambert/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Anthony Campos/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cyndie Balfour-Flanagan/Corp/Enron@ENRON, 
Bridgette Anderson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Susan Elledge/NA/Enron@Enron, Sharon 
Gonzales/NA/Enron@ENRON, Georgi Landau/NA/Enron@ENRON, Angie 
Crowe/NA/Enron@Enron, Tammie Huthmacher/NA/Enron@Enron, Michelle 
Laurant/NA/Enron@Enron, Michael Eiben/HOU/ECT@ECT, Willie 
Harrell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kelly Lombardi/NA/Enron@Enron, Mary G 
Gosnell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bernice Rodriguez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jason Moore/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Samuel Schott/HOU/ECT@ECT, Amber Ebow/HOU/ECT@ECT, Adnan 
Patel/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Albert Escamilla/HOU/ECT@ECT, Gloria 
Roberson/NA/Enron@Enron, Kevin Richardson/NA/Enron@ENRON, Bill D 
Hare/HOU/ECT@ect, Marilyn Colbert/HOU/ECT@ECT, Remi 
Otegbola/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jeff Klotz/Corp/Enron@Enron, Syed 
Ahmed/Corp/Enron@Enron, Cheryl Johnson/Corp/Enron@Enron, Kathryn 
Pallant/NA/Enron@Enron, Avril Forster/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Christopher 
Hargett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stacie Guidry/NA/Enron@Enron, Ruby Kyser/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Lisa Woods/NA/Enron@Enron, James Scribner/Corp/Enron@Enron, Adrial 
Boals/Corp/Enron@Enron, Carolyn Gilley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sandra R 
McNichols/HOU/ECT@ECT, Angela Barnett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Regina 
Blackshear/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Angela Gill/NA/Enron@Enron, Tracy 
Harrison/NA/Enron@Enron, Nikki Johnson/NA/Enron@Enron, Eve 
Puckett/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Diane Salcido/Corp/Enron@Enron, Judy 
Hernandez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Leslie Smith/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark D Thorne/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Judy Walters/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brenna Neves/NA/Enron@ENRON, George D 
Smith/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc:  
Subject: Adopt a Child Program

In the Spirit of giving, the Global Group has just adopted two children from 
Burrus Elementary School.  

The girl's name is Charmaine Holmes.  She is in the 4th grade and enjoys 
playing ball with her friends.  She hopes to be an actress when she grows 
up.  Her favorite story's to read are those by Beverly Cleary.

The boy's name is Alex Reymundo.  He is also in the 4th grade and likes to 
play football with his friends.  He hopes to be a police officer when he 
grows up.  His favorite series to read is Goosebumps.

Anyone who would like to participate in donating funds, please have your 
contributions to me by November 30th.  The estimated cost per child is 
$200.00.  Each individual who donates will be eligible for the drawing for 
the famous "Enron Kids" T-shirt.  

If you would like to volunteer to go shopping, gift wrap the gifts or take 
the gifts to the school, please see me by November 30th.

Thank you! 

Julissa