Subject: Re: Ercot Losses
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 21:20:00 -0700 (PDT)

I have downloaded the new loss matrix. I have placed the spreadsheet  in  the 
M: 24hour/ ERCOT(new!) folder called Fall ERCOT.
Thanks

   

	From:  Keller Mayeaux @ ECT                           09/23/2000 07:24 AM

To: Jay Wills/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Cyril Price/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Kinser/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rudy Acevedo/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard Hrabal/HOU/ECT@ect, 
Wayne Herndon/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Juan Hernandez/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Greg 
Trefz/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Miguel Garcia/NA/Enron@ENRON, Russell 
Ballato/NA/Enron@Enron, Joe Stepenovitch/Corp/Enron@Enron, Joe 
Errigo/Corp/Enron@Enron, Doug Miller/Corp/Enron@Enron, Larry F 
Campbell/NA/Enron@Enron, Keller Mayeaux/Corp/Enron@Enron, Chad 
Starnes/Corp/Enron@Enron, Dean Laurent/HOU/ECT@ECT, Don Baughman/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Lawrence Clayton/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc:  

Subject: Ercot Losses

Use the new loss matrices located in Ercot Iso home page.I or someone will 
have to go back and look at the losses from Sept.1 till Sept.20 becouse I 
think we were using summers losses.FALL IS SIGNIFICANTLY LOWER EFFECTIVE SEPT 
1.