Subject: Re: Voice mail regarding decimals written on confirmations
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 06:24:00 -0800 (PST)

Brenna,

For Confirms in which a Counterparty writes a decimal number next to our 
Option Premium Dollar Amount, consider these Confirms ok to Execute unless 
the Premium is crossed out and a new dollar amount is noted.

Thanks,
Joe

Brenna Neves@ENRON
11/21/2000 12:57 PM
To: Larry Joe Hunter/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Voice mail regarding decimals written on confirmations

Hi Joe,

Would you mind emailing your message to me regarding the numbers written in 
on the confirmations?  I head the voice mail that you left for Eve, and I 
would like to try to keep written documentation of these things as well.  
Just something short would be fine whenever you have a chance.

Thanks for your help Joe.

Brenna