Subject: ACCOMPLISMENTS
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 06:33:00 -0800 (PST)

HERE ARE MY ACCOMPLISMENTS FROM JUNE OF 
2000.                                                                         
          I HAVE TRACKED AT LEAST 40,000 DOCUMENTS IN THE TAGG DEAL CLEARING 
DATABASE.     THIS INCLUDES GAS, POWER, AND SITARA DOCUMENTS.                 
                                                              I SEPERATE AND 
DISTRIBUTE ALL INCOMING PAPER FROM OUR INCOMING PRINTER.                   I 
HAVE FAXED OUT AT LEAST 5,000 LIQUIDS DOCUMENTS AND M-DEAL DOCUMENTS.         
            I HAVE ENTERED AT LEAST 5,000 DOCUMENTS INTO THE LIVELINK 
DATABASE.                                                                     
                                   I HAVE ASSISSTED THE RESEARCH OF VARIOUS 
LISTS OF GAS AND POWER DOCUMENTS IN ORDER TO UPDATE THE STATUS OF THESE 
DOCUMENTS.                                                                    
        I HAVE ALSO TRAINED FOUR EMPLOYEES IN THE VARIOUS DATABASES SUCH AS 
TAGG, DECAF II, LIVELINK, ASCENT, AND ENCOPY, AND ALSO TRAINING OF USING OUR 
FAX 
MACHINES.