Subject: Confirmation Central Annex
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 03:11:00 -0800 (PST)

Brad/Alan -

Pursuant to our discussion last week, attached is a revised version of the 
Annex for Confirmation Central.  I have incorporated all of the comments we 
discussed and modified certain other provisions to more accurately reflect 
activity within the Module.

I have discussed the attached with Jeff Hodge and, at least initially, do not 
believe that any further information is needed for confirmation attachments 
for natural gas products.  Jeff will confirm this for me once he has 
completed his review of the agreement.  I also am awaiting Leslie's comments 
to the document.

I have a call out on the timing for retention of the information through the 
Module (Section 4(c)), however, since this is not intended to be a complete 
records retention period, the timing associated with the access in this area 
may be something more so driven by availability of space within 
CommodityLogic's database.

Please look over the attached when you have a chance and let me know if you 
should have any further comments or questions.

I will be out of town on Thursday and Friday, but will have access to e-mail 
on both days.  I will also be getting voice messages during that time.

Mark
Senior Counsel, ENA
Phone:     713-345-8897
Facsimile: 713-646-3940
E-Mail:      [email-masked]