Subject: NJFC
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 10:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the update on status.   As Tom and I discussed we've made 
revisions to the draft anticipating a deal based on the new price structure 
and wanted to circulate this for internal review.  The blackline below shows 
the changes to the last draft that we sent to the customer.   If you have any 
comments, please let us know.  Assume we will revise the draft as necessary 
after your mtg.  Good luck!   M3

---------------------- Forwarded by Michelle Maynard/HOU/EES on 06/06/2001 
04:57 PM ---------------------------

	Enron Energy Services
	
	From:  Tom Prisk                           06/06/2001 03:51 PM
	Phone No: Office 713-853-5990
  Pager 888-526-6207

To: Michelle Maynard/HOU/EES@EES
cc:  
Subject: NJFC

Wanted to update you on the timing and status.  We (Greg, Mark and I) will be 
meeting with the participants late next week to discuss our deal in person 
and answer questions.  Looks like we are still talking a wholesale index plus 
basis deal with a collar.

They may forward some comments about the contract in general in advance of 
our meeting.  If so, we will forward to you to discuss prior to the meeting.

TP