Subject: Re:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 08:35:00 -0800 (PST)

Consumers called and the following will attend on their Companies behalf --

Chuck Waits, Director transmission transactions
John Murphy, Executive Director of Corporate Finance -- Enterprises
Joe Bambenek (works for Chuck?)

Thanks, Ron.

Ron Tapscott
02/25/2000 08:36 AM
To: Stanley Horton/Corp/Enron@Enron, J Mark Metts/NA/Enron@Enron@ECT, Randal 
T Maffett/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rod Hayslett/FGT/Enron@ENRON, Dwight 
Larson/Corp/Enron@ENRON
cc:  
Subject: 

Here are the attendees for the 29th.  I have yet to here from Chuck Waits 
from Consumers--

AEP -- Henry Fayne (CFO) and Craig Baker (VP Transmission) -- per phone call 
with Craig

1st Energy --  Stan Szwed (VP Transmission), Henry Wagner (Corporate 
Controller and characterized as the lead for 1st in M&A), and Gwen Luciano 
(Manager of Transmission) -- per phone call with Stan

Below are e-mail notes from Detroit Edison and Virginia Power.  They did not 
indicate level in their respective organizations.  I have made calls to 
determine who is who to no avail. 

Detroit Edison attendess at the February 29th meeting:
Denis DesRosiers, Ed Rahill, Joe Welch.

Virginia Power attendees are as follows: Glenn Ross, Harold Adams and Bob 
McGuire will attend.  Our CFO for the wires
business may attend for lunch or some part of the day.

Thanks, Ron.