Subject: GISB End User Board Election
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 04:31:00 -0800 (PST)

Dear GISB End User Segment Members,

    Ms. Vicky Bailey is running unopposed for the open Board seat in the end
user segment.  Ms. Bailey's term will begin on April 4 at the conclusion of
the election period, with her term ending on December 31, 2001.  To follow
our election procedures, attached is a ballot that can be returned to the
GISB office by end of business, April 3.

    Ms. Bailey is president of PSI Energy Inc., Indiana's largest electric
supplier and the Indiana operating company of Cinergy Corp.  She joined PSI
in February 2000 and was previously a commissioner at the Federal Energy
Regulatory Commission from May 1993 to February 2000.

    Ms. Bailey also was a member of the Executive and Electricity committees
of the National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners (NARUC), and
was the NARUC representative to the North America Electric Reliability
Council's (NERC) Board of Trustees.  She was active with the Mid-American
Regulatory Commissioners Conference and on the Executive Committee of the
Great Lakes Conference.  Ms. Bailey is a participant in the Keystone Center
Energy Project and the Harvard Electricity Policy Group.  She served for
seven years as a commissioner on the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission.
Prior to her appointment to the Indiana Commission, she was vice president
for Administration of the J. Bailey Company, a forty-year old family owned
business, assistant admission officer at the Indiana School of Medicine, and
promotions director of the Owens-Illinois, Inc. Glass Container Division,
Alton, Illinois.

As always, thank you for your efforts, your membership, and your support of
GISB.

Best Regards,  Rae McQuade

 - eu000330.pdf