Subject: Re: MTBE Stranded Costs/Liability Protection Efforts
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 00:42:00 -0800 (PST)

My apologies attachment was not included with the original e-mail.

   

	From:  Jeffrey Keeler                           03/31/2000 10:40 AM

To: J Mark Metts/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Steven J Kean/HOU/EES@EES, Lou Potempa/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Stanley 
Horton/Corp/Enron@Enron, James Prentice/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON, Michael 
Terraso/OTS/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: MTBE Stranded Costs/Liability Protection Efforts

Mark:

Steve Kean asked me to prepare the attached memo on our MTBE Stranded Cost & 
Liability Protection legislative efforts to provide some general background, 
discuss some of the potential effects of the language on a sale of the MTBE 
asset, and provide some outlook on the chances for enactment of these 
provisions.

If you have questions or require additional information, please contact me at 
any time.

Thanks,

Jeff Keeler
Director, Environmental Strategies
Enron Corp, Environment, Health & Safety
Washington, D.C.
(202) 466-9157