Subject: Re: CUTTY CUNNINGHAM
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 06:30:00 -0800 (PST)

Stan:  You are right one target with your question: Does he have the desire, 
energy, determination, self-confidence and perserverance to drive through the 
many, many  changes that are necessary?  As David and Dana can tell you, 
these EOTT characters can really wear you down.
I assure that I will not attempt to bring Cttty into the organization until 
we are absolutely convinced that the answer to your question and my question 
is a resounding "YES"!.

Stanley Horton@ENRON
01/11/2000 01:43 PM
Sent by: Cindy Stark@ENRON
To: Michael Burke/Houston/Eott@Eott
cc:  

Subject: CUTTY CUNNINGHAM

Mike:

Cutty seems like he would be a good addition to EOTT.  He certainly has a 
diverse background.  The key question being..."Is he a 'change agent' that 
can lead an organization the size of EOTT"?

Stan