Subject: Talking points Ken Lay/GHP Meetings - Air Quality Issues
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 09:57:00 -0700 (PDT)

FYI -- Ken Lay is coming to D.C. tomorrow to do meetings with the Greater 
Houston Partnership on a number of Air Quality issues.  As I thought MTBE 
might come up with EPA and some of the Texas members of Congress, I added a 
section on MTBE and Enron's activities/position to talking points I produced 
for him.   (attachment below)

---------------------- Forwarded by Jeffrey Keeler/Corp/Enron on 05/16/2000 
06:05 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Jeffrey Keeler                           05/16/2000 05:40 PM

To: Tori L Wells/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Steven J Kean/HOU/EES@EES, Michael Terraso/OTS/Enron@ENRON, Richard 
Shapiro/HOU/EES@EES, Joe Hillings/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Cynthia 
Sandherr/Corp/Enron@ENRON, James D Steffes/HOU/EES@EES, Rob 
Bradley/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Mary Schoen/HOU/EES@EES, Stacey Bolton/HOU/EES@EES, 
Marc Phillips/OTS/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Talking points Ken Lay/GHP Meetings - Air Quality Issues

Tori:  Attached are materials that Dr. Lay may find useful as background for 
his meetings with the Greater Houston Partnership in Washington, D.C. on 
issues related to "Air Quality."

Please contact me if Dr. Lay has any questions or requires additional 
information -- 202-466-9157 phone, 888-502-6856 pager.  Thanks for your 
assistance.

Jeff Keeler
Director, Environmental Strategies
Enron
Washington, D.C.