Subject: ISSUES AT EOTT
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 06:39:00 -0700 (PDT)

Stan-
If there is anything I can do or get Mike to do in order to pull his team 
together then please let me know.   I am open to any suggestions or concerns 
you may have.  

Mike has expressed an interest in me becoming a leader in developing the 
culture and morale (Manager, Employee & Community Relations) of EOTT.  I feel 
I can do an extremely good job at this....and could even do a better job if I 
had the help and support of Enron.  Please let me know your thoughts on 
this....I feel that being engaged more with Enron will show a significant 
difference at EOTT.  I think it is real important for EOTT Employees to feel 
like we are part of Enron....
(as you know, being a part of such a highly respected company adds quite a 
bit of value....as well as pride!)

Some ideas: 
 1.  Tapping into Enron's training and development
 2.  Benefits
 3.  Employee Recognition Programs
 4.  Overall ideas Enron has that will assist in team building
 5.  Mentoring Programs

I just want you to know that I am willing to take on whatever task you would 
like to hand to me....I am also very interested in finding out how EOTT can 
benefit from Enron....anyone that you feel I should contact at Enron...please 
let me know!  

I am ready to help make EOTT a wonderful and HAPPY place to work.....(maybe 
even a name change wouldn't be such a bad idea....)

Thanks for listening!
Shelly