Subject: New Idea - Stds Board
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 05:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

Stan/Steve/Rick,

As you probably know, ConEd has never supported electric restructuring and 
has been impossible to work with.  I am not surprised with their response.

However, I do have a new idea.  Since EEI is dragging their feet, we should 
move this debate to another forum.  What do you think about having Sect. 
Richardson or Bob Gee organize a "Blue Ribbon" panel to create an energy 
standards board by year end?  

In addition, if we could convince Richardson to move NERC (or NARO) into this 
new organization, Enron would have a great opportunity to re-create an 
organization that we have not been pleased with.

Jeff

Cindy Stark@ENRON
06/05/2000 09:04 AM
To: Steven J Kean/HOU/EES@EES, Jeff Brown/HOU/EES@EES, Shelley 
Corman/ET&S/Enron@ENRON
cc:  
Subject: GISB -- Correspondence from ConEd

Opposition within GISB from the LDC and Producer sectors is making this 
initiative hard to achieve.  First, we fight with EEI, and now LDC's and 
Producers.  Please keep attached confidential.

Stan

---------------------- Forwarded by Cindy Stark/Corp/Enron on 06/05/2000 
08:58 AM ---------------------------

[email-masked] on 06/02/2000 11:24:29 AM
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]
cc:  

Subject: GISB -- Correspondence from ConEd

Dear Jim, Stan, Hugh & Bill,

Attached please find correspondence from Mary Jane McCartney regarding
ConEd's perspective on expanding GISB's standards setting activities.  I
spoke to her this morning, and she has shared this correspondence with the
LDC Board members and felt that it was appropriate to share it with you also.
 She noted that she did not intend it as comments for posting on our web
site.  Please let me know if you have trouble downloading the correspondence
-- it is in Word format.

Best Regards,  Rae

 - Ltr to GISB 5-30 Draft_.doc