Subject: Re: Annual Report Photograph
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 07:16:00 -0700 (PDT)

Joyce, You are most welcome.  I must say it was an easy choice selecting you 
given the quality and quantity of outstanding work you and your team have 
done for the company over the past year.  You  received a ton of votes from 
your fellow employees - so good
work and deeds do not go unnoticed.  mike

	Joyce Ng
	06/07/00 10:55 AM
		 
		 To: Michael Burke/Houston/Eott@Eott
		 cc: David Hultsman/Houston/Eott@Eott
		 Subject: Annual Report Photograph

 When I saw you recently on the floors, it reminded me to let you know how 
very honored and pleased I was to be selected and featured for Implementing 
Corporate Initiatives.  The entire Lease Accounting Department truly 
contributed to the gathering/brainstorming process of initiatives and are 
extremely proud of having their department highlighted.   It is so wonderful 
to work in an environment where our suggestions are welcomed and implemented. 

Your method of selecting the employees to have their photo in the Annual 
Report was very creative and provided each person an opportunity to nominate 
fellow employees.  I was also pleased to submit input on the 3 categories.  

Thank you for providing such a special opportunity.