Subject: Re: Refinery Holding Compay
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 03:23:00 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Gary.  Please keep Joe, Dana and I in the loop.  mike

	Gary Wright
	06/08/00 09:54 AM
		 
		 To: Michael Burke/Houston/Eott@Eott, Dana Gibbs/Houston/Eott@Eott
		 cc: Joe Richards/Houston/Eott@Eott
		 Subject: Refinery Holding Compay

Extremly Confidential!!!!!!

Mike, after you asked me about Refinery Holding Co. entering into 
negotiations with Chevron to purchase their El Paso Refinery I talked to Paul 
Foster with RHC this morning.  He did indicate that they were in negotiations 
with Chevron and were a lot further along in the negotiations than he thought 
they would be at this point. They are so far along that he feels that they 
will be closed witnin 2 months. Paul and a group of bankers were in El Paso 
yesterday looking over the assets.

I talked to Paul about the crude supply and the operation of the 20" crude 
line. He said that the volume for both refineries would be 100,000 bpd. Paul 
feels at this  point that he may lease the p/l instead of selling so that he 
can control the crude quality. He doesn't realize that he would get that 
anyway since it is a ferc operated system but I'm not going to tell him that.

He and I will talk next week about potential crude supply ideas and EOTT 
operating the p/l system.