Subject: Officer and Director Changes
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 05:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

I am preparing for Mike Burke's signature resignation notices that provide 
for his resignation as an officer of various EOTT entities.  Mary Ellen 
Coombe has advised me that Mike will also be resigning from EOTT's Board of 
Directors, so his resignation notice for EOTT Energy Corp.  will provide that 
he is resigning as a director and as President and Chief Executive Officer of 
EOTT Energy Corp.

Mike's resignation from EOTT's Board of Directors creates a vacancy on the 
Board.  We have two (2) options.  EOTT's Board of Directors can either (a) 
appoint someone to fill Mike's unexpired term or (b) reduce the number of 
directors to six.   I will be preparing a unanimous consent for the EOTT 
Board to sign which provides for the designation of Stan as Chief Executive 
Officer and the election of Dana as President and Chief Operating Officer.  
If possible, I would like to cover the issue of the vacancy on the EOTT 
Board  in the same unanimous consent.

Please give me your thoughts on this "vacancy issue."