Subject: Information
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 01:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

I had hoped that I would have been better able to discuss the details of my 
decision to remain with EOTT yesterday morning. 
 In meeting with Mary Ellen following our discussion, she stated that you 
instructed her to begin preparing an employment contract but she had no other 
details other than to say she would be seeking the boards approval.
  
 The position I was considering,  upon leaving EOTT,  had an employment 
contract as well, so I did not think that EOTT would be opposed to the same 
since most of the officers have now or have had in the past a similar 
document.  I was  also offered a substantial amount of money to join (a 
so-called sign on bonus), a small increase in overall compensation and a 
sizeable stock option grant. 
After considerable reflection over the last several days, my decision to 
remain with EOTT was due to your statements/commitments , those by Dana and 
the many visitors I have had during Friday and Monday asking me to remain 
with the company...........I  have made the decision to remain and would not 
expect to have to forego the value presented by the  current external 
offer.    

I would really like to be able to complete an agreement in the next day, even 
if it is an email agreement to be followed by the proper paperwork later.    
I look forward to providing ever increasing benefit to a newly energized  
EOTT,  moving toward excellence in the industry and higher value in the 
marketplace.