Subject: Re: THANK YOU
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 03:47:00 -0700 (PDT)

Build Trust within the leadership circle.   Once achieved, it will begin to 
permeate the rest of the organization.
Focus our best efforts on the Profit Driving Prospects.
With apologies to Covey--Practice Doing First things First and Begin with the 
End in Mind.
Deliver our message to every individual in the company in a manner that is 
understandable, reasonable, attainable and desirable.  
Reinforce our belief in the value of each person on the EOTT team.

Pay attention to the details in a way that has not been done consistently 
before.
Align all Commercial initiatives with the support groups of the company.  If 
the critical success factors for the Commercial Units are not supported by 
the proper core competency's within the corporation, we will underachieve our 
potential.  

	Stanley Horton@ENRON
	Sent by: Cindy Stark@ENRON
	06/30/00 08:30 AM
		 
		 To: Mary Ellen Coombe/Houston/Eott@Eott, David Hultsman/Houston/Eott@Eott, 
Lori Maddox/Houston/Eott@Eott, Steve Myers/Houston/Eott@Eott, Susan 
Ralph/Houston/Eott@Eott, Cutty Cunningham/Houston/Eott@Eott, Steve 
Duffy/Houston/Eott@Eott, Jon Trevelise/Houston/Eott@Eott, Dana 
Gibbs/Houston/Eott@Eott
		 cc: 
		 Subject: THANK YOU

Thanks for your support and leadership over the past couple of weeks.   I 
believe the future is bright for EOTT if we can all pull together as one team.

I'd love to hear of any suggestions you may want to share?

Stan