Subject: Re: Concho Station AFE Request
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 06:44:00 -0700 (PDT)

Jim and Cody,
I think it is a good idea to proceed with soliciting bids for the 
installation of the new floating roof for the Concho tank.  However, approval 
to spend capital dollars only comes in the form of final approval of the 
AFE.  Since this will be an unbudgeted AFE, some economic justification will 
be required with the AFE request.  Also, I am sure that you are aware of the 
landowner notice and air permit requirements that must be met before 
construction begins.  My advice is to avoid making expenditures or 
commitments until the AFE is approved.  With good economic justification, we 
should be able to have the AFE approved before you get all the bids back.  

Rick and Mark, please make sure that Cody has a good set of specs for his bid 
package.

Cutty

	Jim Coen
	07/13/00 11:39 AM
		
		 To: Cody Presgrove/Remote/Eott@Eott
		 cc: Brent Perkins/Remote/Eott@Eott, Cutty Cunningham/Houston/Eott@Eott, Dick 
Smullen/Houston/Eott@Eott, John Zimmerman/Houston/Eott@Eott, Mark 
Sides/Remote/Eott@Eott, Norman Appel/Remote/Eott@Eott, Randy 
Huff/Remote/Eott@Eott, Walt Zimmerman/Houston/Eott@Eott, Warren 
Fusilier/Remote/Eott@Eott, Joe Richards/Houston/Eott@Eott
		 Subject: Re: Concho Station.

Cody,
You have my approval to proceed with installing an internal floater at 
Concho.  I talked to Joe Richards about fitting this in our budget -- please 
forward the AFE to him ASAP so that he can process the paperwork.
Thanks,
Jim

	Cody Presgrove
	07/13/2000 09:03 AM
		
		 To: John Zimmerman/Houston/Eott@Eott
		 cc: Cutty Cunningham/Houston/Eott@Eott, Dick Smullen/Houston/Eott@Eott, Jim 
Coen/Houston/Eott@Eott, Norman Appel/Remote/Eott@Eott, Walt 
Zimmerman/Houston/Eott@Eott, Warren Fusilier/Remote/Eott@Eott, Brent 
Perkins/Remote/Eott@Eott, Randy Huff/Remote/Eott@Eott, Mark 
Sides/Remote/Eott@Eott
		 Subject: Re: Concho Station.

We will have the tank down by the 15th.

Brent and Mark,- Get with Huff and modify the Concho station plumbing ASAP 
and check on the inactive truck unloading header at Calumet.

Jim and Cutty - Mark has submitted an AFE for $19M to install a new internal 
floater for Concho.  Do I have your approval to solicit bids and order.