Subject: ENTRIX Task Order Expenditures
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:31:00 -0700 (PDT)

Attached below is the status of expenditures for ENTRIX tasks under all of 
the task orders through June 28, 2000.  We are working on a report that will 
forecast planned expenditures for the next two quarters.  We will update 
these lists monthly, and should have additional report formats available for 
your review within two weeks.

There seems to be a lot of interest in, and perhaps some concern about, the 
ENTRIX task orders.  This list shows all approved year 2000 task orders, the 
approved (ENTRIX) budget for each, and the amount spent through 6/28/00.  
None of this is secret stuff, and I will be happy to answer any questions 
that you have.  As mentioned above, we are working on other reports that will 
show all spending for all active environmental sites, along with forecasts 
for future spending.  We will need three or four reports to show this 
information, and I will modify the format to meet your needs.  

Information for all 2000 spending on all active sites is currently available 
to everyone on EMS Works, but you can't produce meaningful reports.  The EMS 
Works information is about 98% complete, as we have some issues of recoding 
of invoices and new invoices not yet entered- all in the Midland office.  
These should be resolved within the next two weeks.  Note that task order 37 
is being revised and has not been approved yet, so it doesn't make the list.

Call if you have questions.
Cutty